Ma-Me-O Wastewater System Re-Activated
Posted on Friday September 06, 2019 at 12:02PM
As of this morning, September 6th, the leak in the system has been repaired. The installer will be opening cc valves and re-activating the pumps this afternoon. The system will be fully operational later today.
The section of the line where the leak was found will be pressure tested next week.
The entire system will be pressure tested later this year once the heat tracing repairs are complete.
For more information please click here.
Author: Summer Village of Ma-Me-O Beach
Comment on our article:
Posts By Date
- 2020 Garbage Collection Schedule
- Wastewater System Independent Review
- Mountain Pine Beetle Workshop
- Mountain Pine Beetle - What You Can Do
- Ma-Me-O Wastewater System Update Oct 10
- Snow Removal 2019 - 2020
- Ma-Me-O Wastewater System Update Sept 19th
- Ma-Me-O System Wastewater Update
- Alberta Health Services